- The Open Data Science Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone in breach of this code without refund.
- Please do not conduct any personal recordings. Once we have a speaker’s permission and the presentation is edited, we will then release content to our conference website.
- Mute cell phones during all events.
- No excessive photography.
- No recruitment or solicitation unless you are with a sanctioned sponsor.
- In consideration of fellow attendees, no food is allowed in the meeting rooms.
- If you have any special needs, disabilities, or dietary restrictions that we can address to make your participation more enjoyable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our full code of conduct can be reviewed here: http://odsc/code-of-conduct/