ODSC will offer a wide variety of networking opportunities:
- Live Community Chat and Workspace with different channels
- Introductions; Introduce yourself and let the rest of the attendees know what it is you’re looking for. It’s a space where you can discuss what problems you’re facing or what solutions you potentially have for other attendee’s problems.
- Hallway Track: General random conversations between attendees + speakers.
- Virtual Meetups; A channel dedicated for people to connect, make plans for a group call and discuss a specific topic + virtual drinks etc.
- ODSC Virtual Slack Workspace
- The value of the Slack channel is an opportunity to meet people ahead of the event, get to know them.
- Create unique channels so you can create a mini community within ODSC.
- Virtual Networking Events