Registration & Conference App
- VIP, Accelerate AI (Business 2 day), Training, Platinum, Business 4 day passes
You may pick up your badge early on October 30th at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport 6-8pm. Badge pick up will be at the Registration Desk, The Grove (Atrium Level).
- Gold Passes
You may pick up your badge early on October 31st at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. Badge pick up will be 4-6pm at the Registration Desk in The Grove (Atrium Level).
- Silver Passes
You may pick up your badge early on November 1st at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport. Badge pick up will be 4-6pm at the Registration Desk in The Grove (Atrium Level).
- Registration begins at 7.30 AM Oct 31st. Nov 1st and Nov 2nd.
- Registration begins at 8.00 AM Nov 3rd.
- Please keep your badge on you at all times during the conference. While you do not need to recheck in each day you will NOT be allowed access to the event if you are not wearing your conference lanyard and badge.
- Replacement badges will be available and will be $10.
Yes, there is a coat check at the Hotel.
At this time, conference rates hotel rooms have sold out.
Parking Validator Instructions for Daily Parking Discount :
- When entering the car park, pick up a ticket at the entry barrier.
- During the conference, at any time, make your way to the pay machines located at the side entrance by the elevator bank on the lobby level or on the Atrium level by the doors to the sky bridge to the parking garage.
- Insert ticket and follow instructions. Your ticket will be validated for a reduced rate for self-parking of $15 per day.
- The pay stations are at both hotel exits on the way to the garage. Guests should pay on their way out to their cars.
- When exiting garage insert validated/paid ticket into the machine the gates will open
Parking Instructions if the guest is staying overnight, the parking charges will be placed on their room. At check-out, they will be charged for the number of cars they parked and with the discount!
There are several ways you can use to arrive at the venue on time:
- Shuttle Service Arrivals and departures are a breeze with the complimentary San Francisco airport shuttle. The hotel’s complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked “Hotel Shuttle.” The shuttle bus is marked “Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 a.m. and 4:46 a.m., free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes.
Click here to track the Hotel Shuttle’s location! The shuttle runs 24 hours to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Public transportation
Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame, and our hotel near SFO with free shuttle service offers access to it all.
- To Downtown San Francisco:
Grand Limousine: The exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport; our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way
SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $17.00 one-way
Taxi: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way
Town Car Service: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity
SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors)
Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from our hotel
- To Downtown Burlingame:
Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from our hotel to downtown Burlingame.
Complimentary airport shuttle.
Taxi and town car service.
Local area transit is close.
Laptops are not required to participate but many sessions will include work along portions from which attendees will get the most if they have a laptop. Please make sure they are fully charged.
Networking, Lunch, and Coffee Breaks
We have arranged with the Hyatt to offer lunch options that can be prepared quickly during your lunch break. A limited selection of hot and cold lunch entrees will be made available for purchase at the venue each day.
*vegetarian options available dailyIn addition, the following dining options are also available on-site at the Hyatt:
- Hot entree du jour @ The Grove (Atrium Level)
- Salads and sandwiches* @ Poolside Pavilion (Lobby Level)
- 3SIXTY Bistro (full-service restaurant)
- 3SIXTY Market (sandwiches, snacks and beverages to-go)
- Unfortunately, there are no refunds provided 30 days before the conference. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Yes, you can transfer your pass to a colleague up to 7 days before the conference.
- Scholarship passes are not interchangeable and cannot be upgraded.
- Business 2 day Pass (Accelerate AI): All sessions on Days 1 & 2 (October 31st- November 1st) excluding any training sessions
- Business 4 day Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (October 31st- November 3rd) excluding training sessions which will be held on Days 1 & 2
- Training only Pass: All sessions on Days 1 & 2 (October 31th- November 1st)
- Silver Pass: All sessions and events on Days 3 & 4 (November 2nd- November 3rd)
- Gold Pass: All sessions and events across Days 2, 3 & 4 (November 1st – November 3rd). Gold passes do not have access to sessions on Day 1.
- Platinum Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (October 31st – November 3rd)
- VIP Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (October 31st – November 3rd)
- Generally, sponsor passes are equivalent to gold passes which provide access to the training sessions on November 1st and all sessions November 2-3rd.
- At this point, there are no upgrades provided. If you would like to attend more sessions than your pass allows, please inquire at the resolution desk at registration on the days of the conference.
Attending Training, Workshops, and Talk Sessions
- The speaker will have a hard-stop at five minutes prior to the start of the next session. They may or may not allocate time for Q&A during their session.
- When a given session is over, we need to turn the room over for the next session. We will have staff escort the speaker away from the front of the room to an area conducive for personal conversation without impacting the start of the next session. Please feel free to follow the staff and speaker to this area, but do not congregate in the front of the room to ask questions.
- Please note the training session will start on time and late attendees may not be able to enter the room once the session is in progress. Please arrive early to ensure you can attend. Entering a session after it has begun may be forbidden at the discretion of the instructors. The morning sessions start at 9:00 AM and the afternoon sessions at 2:00 PM.
- There is a first come, first serve basis policy in each room, unless you have a VIP event pass. There will be eight VIP reserved seats in each training session. Training sessions materials will be sent directly to training session ticket holders. It is imperative that attendees attending these sessions look up and/or download the materials provided.
IMPORTANT: Please check here for the latest prerequisites and downloads. Please note, check the App for last minute changes.
Slides and Recording
- Over 60 Talk and Workshop sessions will be recorded during the event. If your pass includes access to some / all of the recordings, you will receive instructions for accessing them via email following the conference.
- Please allow 4 weeks for preparation and production.
- Please note: Training sessions will not be recorded.
- The Career Fair will take place November 2nd, 10:30am – 6:00pm – November 3rd, 09:30am – 4:30pm at Regency AB
There will be both Sponsor and Community Tables outside the meeting rooms to ensure plenty of time to interact and learn more about these organizations.
- To stay connected, you may find us using @ODSC and #ODSCWe are active on many social media platforms:
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/ODSC-twitter
- Facebook: http://bit.ly/ODSC-fb
- LinkedIn (Open Data Science Community group): http://bit.ly/ODSC-LinkedIn
Be sure to use hashtag #ODSCWest on all of your posts throughout the conference for a chance to win a FREE AMAZON ECHO DOT. A total of 2 winners will be selected during the conference.
- Never leave valuables in open, unguarded locations such as exhibit halls or meeting rooms between sessions. ODSC cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security by the security guards at the venue. Their job is to insure the safety and legitimacy of attendees, not a guest’s personal belongings.
- Ensure all data is backed up to the cloud or to an external hard drive before starting a trip.
- Encrypt data so in the event of theft all sensitive information is safe.
- Invest in affordable gadget and mobile insurance so devices can be replaced quickly in the event of a loss.
Accelerate AI Business Summit
The summit will be co-located with ODSC West, our signature conference and Startup & Sponsor Showcase Expo. We will have Keynotes, Panels and Networking reception as part of the summit.
Yes, there will be a networking reception on October 31st, 5.30-7pm in the Grove, Atrium Level.
Experience Breakdown: C suite executives and business professional audience
- Computer Software/Hardware & Internet
- Business & Investment
- Insurance, Hospitals & Wellness
- Finance and Banking