Hotel Novotel London West
Hammersmith International Centre, 1 Shortlands, London W6 8DR
Conference hotel rates are currently open. Please check this page for more information.
Parking is available at the hotel. You will get a ticket on arrival in the car park, pay at the reception desk on departure. The car park is on a first come first served basis.
– £3.50 Per Hour for non-resident
– £1.50 Per Hour for resident (staying in the hotel)
Please note: Hammersmith Tube Station is a 5 minute walk if you take public transport.
Registration opens at 8:00am, November 19-22nd. Please leave yourself extra time as we will be very busy and are expecting over 800 people to be checking in at this time. To ensure you do not miss your first session arrive early to collect your badge and be prepared to wait in line for your badge. Average wait time can be expected to be 30-45 minutes.
Please note the training sessions will start on time and no late attendees will be able to enter the room once the session is in progress. Please arrive early to ensure you can attend. Entering a session after it has begun may be forbidden at the discretion of the instructors.The morning sessions start at 9AM and the afternoon sessions at 2PM.
There is no official dress code. Shirts and shoes are required at all times.
It is highly recommended to dress professionally if you are planning to attend the Career Expo.
There is NO pre-event registration for any event sessions. All sessions are filled on a first come first served basis. Registering for a session in the “my schedule” portion of the app is for personal planning, it does NOT guarantee a seat in any room. Be advised that it is strongly recommend you arrive early to sessions in order to get a seat.
Yes! All attendees must check in at registration in order to pick up their conference badge. You do NOT need to print your eventbrite registration.
No paper schedules will be provided. Please download the ODSC App before you arrive at the venue. If you have not received an invitation to download the app please search your inbox, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Any last minutes changes will be updated live on the app so please refer to this first during the event.
The schedule will also be displayed throughout the venue.
Yes, we will have breaks in the morning and afternoon on all days of the event.There is Coffee/Decaf Coffee and wide range of Tea provided.
There will not be coffee prior to the start of the sessions on any day.
Lunch will be available on site, there is also a wide variety of restaurants around the Hotel.
Laptops are not required to participate but many sessions will include work along portions from which attendees will get the most if they have a laptop. Please make sure they are fully charged.
Yes, there is a coat check at the venue.
All attendees are required to wear their conference badge at all times. You will be stopped by security if you are not wearing it.
Replacement badges are £10. You will not be allowed into the event without a badge.
Yes, free wifi is available.
There are limited charging outlets at the venue, please make sure if you bring any laptops, they are fully charged.
Yes, the ODSC Events App is available for download at the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
Please, download the Conference App to
– View Full Schedule
– Create personalized Schedule
– See full Talk and Speaker details
- Training only Pass: All sessions on Days 1 & 2 (November 19th-November 20th)
- Silver Pass: All sessions and events on Days 3 & 4 (November 21st- November 22nd)
- Gold Pass: All sessions and events across Days 2, 3 & 4 (November 20th – November 22nd). Gold passes do not have access to sessions on Day 1.
- Platinum Pass: All sessions across all 4 days (November 19th – November 22nd)
- Diamond Pass: All sessions across all 4 days, VIP reception (November 19th – November 22nd)
- Career Expo Pass: All career fair sessions and exhibition (November 22nd)
Yes, you can upgrade your pass. If you would like to attend more sessions than your pass allows, please email email@example.com as soon as possible.
We record limited talks and workshops. We do not record training sessions due to the interactive hands-on nature of training sessions. Please allow 6 weeks for preparation and production. Instructions on accessing these recordings will be sent via email.
- The Open Data Science Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone in breach of this code without refund.
- Please do not conduct any personal recordings. Once we have a speaker’s permission and the presentation is edited, we will then release content to our conference website.
- Mute cell phones during all events.
- No excessive photography.
- No recruitment or solicitation unless you are with a sanctioned sponsor.
- In consideration of fellow attendees, no food is allowed in the meeting rooms.
- If you have any special needs, disabilities, or dietary restrictions that we can address to make your participation more enjoyable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our full code of conduct can be reviewed here: http://odsc/code-of-conduct/