Cancellations within 30 days of the event are non-refundable. Cancellations 60 days prior to the will be granted minus an administration fee. Other terms apply as noted in our terms and conditions. Please email email@example.com, if you would like to transfer your ticket to future ODSC event. Ticket transfers may be requested up to 7 days before the conference. Please note: you can only transfer the pass only 1 time per conference or per attendee.
The ODSC Virtual Conference and Expo is an event that will take place exclusively online. All conference presentations are broadcasted via webcast so you can watch from the comfort of your own office or home. You will have the ability to move from presentation to presentation as you see fit, and all the features of an in-person event will still be available (exhibit halls, networking, questions with presenters, downloadable collateral, etc.)
ODSC Europe 2020 Virtual Conference will take place September 16 – September 19, 2020
Sessions begin at 9:00 AM each day. The conference will close at 6:00 PM London Time Zone – Greenwich Meantime (GMT).
- 9/17/20 and 9/18/20 – AI Expo and Partners Demo Talks from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 9/19/20 – AI Career Expo from 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- General Pass – Access to breakout sessions, keynotes, and virtual events on September 18th-19th. Pre-conference training and conference training not included.
- Training Half-Day Pass – Per 1/2 day course. Choose from 24 sessions on September 17th-19th.
- Training Full-Day Pass – Per Full day course. These full-day courses will be broken into 2 half-day classes. Choose from 24 sessions on September 17th-19th.
- All Access Pass – Unlimited Courses & Access over 3 days on September 17th-19th. An All Access Pass includes all talks, plus unlimited Training courses. Training courses will also be available on demand.
Virtual Bootcamp passes:
- Virtual Bootcamp 3-Day Pass – includes access to Data Science Fundamentals and Training sessions on September 16th-18th.
- Virtual Bootcamp 4-Day Pass – includes access to Data Science Fundamentals, Talks, Workshops and Training sessions on September 16th-19th.
ODSC Virtual Career Expo and AI Showcase Expo Hall passes:
- Virtual AI Career Expo Pass – includes access to Virtual Career Expo Hall, but excludes ODSC sessions.
- Virtual AI Solution Showcase Expo Hall Pass – includes access to Virtual Expo Hall, but excludes ODSC sessions.
Please upload your resume here before Career Expo starts.
Yes, you can upgrade your pass. If you would like to attend more sessions than your pass allows, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Attendees will receive an email with login instructions 5-7 days before the event.
Please check the conference schedule overview on our website. We will announce a detailed schedule soon.
- Laptop or personal computer
- Strong, reliable wifi connection
- Google Chrome is recommended to run the Virtual Conference platform.
Which sessions are going to be recorded? When will the recordings be available and do I have access to them?
- All of our Sessions will be recorded during the event and will be made available to attendees approximately 1-2 days after the event and be available for 12 months after release. Recordings will also include the session slides.
- If your pass includes access to some / all of the recordings, you will receive instructions for accessing them via email following the conference.
If you have completed Virtual Bootcamp we will email you your certificate of completion 7-10 days after the conference.
- In each session, there will be a chat box in which you can send messages for all of the attendees to see or you can ask questions directly to the speaker or to another attendee.
- Also, there will be created a Channels for training sessions and workshops.
ODSC will offer a wide variety of networking opportunities:
- Live Community Chat with different channels
- Introductions; Introduce yourself and let the rest of the attendees know what it is you’re looking for. It’s a space where you can discuss what problems you’re facing or what solutions you potentially have for other attendee’s problems
- Hallway Track: General random conversations between attendees + speakers
- Virtual Meetups: A channel dedicated for people to connect, make plans for a group call, and discuss a specific topic + virtual drinks etc.
- ODSC Virtual Slack Workspace
- The value of the Slack channel is an opportunity to meet people ahead of the event, get to know them.
- Create unique channels so you can create a mini-community within ODSC
- ODSC Virtual Networking events
Scholarship Applications are currently closed. Please check our website 1 month before the conference.
- The Open Data Science Conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove anyone in breach of this code without refund.
- Please do not conduct any personal recordings. Once we have a speaker’s permission and the presentation is edited, we will then release content to our conference website.
- Mute cell phones during all events.
- No excessive photography.
- No recruitment or solicitation unless you are with a sanctioned sponsor.
- In consideration of fellow attendees, no food is allowed in the meeting rooms.
- If you have any special needs, disabilities, or dietary restrictions that we can address to make your participation more enjoyable, please contact email@example.com
- Our full code of conduct can be reviewed here: http://odsc/code-of-conduct/