ODSC Data Science Associate Program
Break into Your Data Science Career
In 2015, ODSC engaged nearly 7,000 data scientists at conferences, meetups, and hackathons across the U.S., including ODSC Boston, ODSC West, hackathons, and code sprints for scikit-learn, Jupyter Project, and NumPy.
Stay on the forefront of the rapidly evolving data science field by applying for our full time paid Data Science Associate Program. If you’re entrepreneurial, up for a challenge, work well in a fast-paced environment, and want to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
About the Program
You’ll have the chance to work on several different projects
- Work with the latest data science tools and languages such as Python, Spark, Jupyter, and Julia
- Work on your modeling skills for projects involving machine learning, predictive analytics, and deep learning
- Help us discover and investigate new open source languages, tools and models
- Curate and write blog posts for opendatascience.com
- Participate in our open-source data science code sprints and hackathons
- Work on projects like analyzing ODSC conferences, marketing, and social media data, creating data visualizations, and running text analytics and machine learning projects
- Help us define and design our workshops
- Work with the best and brightest data scientists in the industry