Abstract: Azure Automated ML (AutoML) for Images allows to easily build and optimize computer vision models, without having to write any training code, while still maintaining complete control over model training, deployment and the end to end ML lifecycle of the model. It offers the following capabilities:
- Ability to optimize model performance by controlling model algorithms + hyperparameters
- Control over model training / deployment environment
- Ability to deploy the model to the cloud or download for local use
- Seamless integration with AzureML Data Labeling
- Operationalization at scale with Azure Machine Learning’s MLOps
- Support for Image classification, Object detection and Instance Segmentation
In this session, we will demonstrate how AutoML for Images can be used to create a computer vision model from your image data. You will also learn about the various advanced capabilities in AutoML like small object detection, incremental training, big data support using streaming and multi-gpu/multi-node training.
Bio: Phani is a Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft. He has been working with Azure Machine Learning team for the past 5 years working on services for Hyperparameter tuning and Automated Machine Learning.
Phani Shekhar Mantripragada
Senior Software Engineer | Microsoft